Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Break of Dawn

Break of Dawn - oil on museum quality board - 6 x 6"
Some things just ask to be painted. This is my second painting of this location. The other one was also at dawn, and I was a little further away. Here it is:
New Day - oil on museum quality board - 6 x 6"
This is a 10-minute walk from where I live. San Francisco Bay is on the other side of the little bridge. But I like to think both paintings have a timeless quality and could be anywhere.That way, we can relate them to our own life. It's about the mood, the stillness, the beginning of day... 

I hope you are able get out and watch the dawn. It's a great way to start the day!

If you would like to leave a comment, click here. I appreciate all comments! To buy either painting, or both, (be still my heart!) click here. New Day is framed in a black floater frame, Break of Dawn is unframed. Shipping is free. Please forward this to your friends or share on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!